Introduction to Dogmatic Programming
Andy Hunt and Dave Thomas, the Dogmatic Programmers
Andy Hunt and Dave Thomas fill this 12-hour session with solid advice that clearly worked once for somebody. And since it worked once, it can work again for you and your team, this time and every time. You'll experience first-hand their best techniques, including:
- Repeat Yourself Like A Broken Record
- Making the Most of Assumptions: It worked for Arthur Andersen
- Don't Think, React!
- Creative Excuses (also offered as a 3-Day Workshop)
- Open Minds Collect Trash
- One Class Is Plenty
- Tight Coupling, the Movie
- Abstractions Are For Weenies
- Job Security Through Obfuscation
These Dolt-Award winning authors are well-known for their consistent, reliable, never-fail dogmatic approach.